Cooperation Medical is an exclusive distributor. CS MEDICAL sets the standard for high level disinfection technology of ultrasound probes. Located in Creedmoor, North Carolina, CS MEDICAL products provide quality device care and storage by minimizing healthcare operational costs, improving device readiness and increasing regulatory compliances.
• Five individual rinse cycles after disinfection cycle is complete
• Built-in advanced vapor management system captures and neutralizes disinfectant fumes
• Microprocessor-controlled for ease of use by medical personnel
• Repeatable, verified disinfection cycle
• Printed record of successful disinfection cycle
• Single-use TD‑5® high-level disinfectant
• Full diagnostic check of each disinfection cycle
• No MEC testing necessary for high-level disinfectant
• 120V AC — Tested to UL standards.
The TD 100® disinfects each TEE probe with TD‑5® disinfectant and provides printed verification upon completion of successful disinfection cycle. Microprocessor-controlled, the TD 100® is simple to use for any health care professional reprocessing a used TEE ultrasound probe.
• High-Level Disinfection in 5 minutes when used with the TD 100®
• FDA cleared high-level disinfectant.
TEE Zyme™ has a neutral pH, multi-tiered enzymatic detergent, specifically formulated to remove gross contaminants while targeting insoluble polysaccharides that encase biofilm, exposing them to the high-level disinfectant utilized in the TD 100® Automated TEE Probe Disinfector.
Your Work, Your Space , Your Way. Our "Design Your Work" approach is our commitment to ensuring that we develop elegant, practical and flexible furniture and casework solutions that meet your unique needs